Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It Doesn't Matter Which A9 Chip Your iPhone Has. Get Over It

http://www.wired.com/2015/10/iphone-6s-a9-battery-life/

iPhone 6s, iPad 3, MBP, AppleTV

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 8:50 PM

You win the best post of the day prize! 😎

9 replies

Oct 12, 2015 4:39 AM in response to Kilgore-Trout

Kudos for this one. What a mess this has created, and like Meg, if someone else finds something and adds "-gate" to it, I'm going to scream. Most of these people have no idea what it means anyway, or what it actually comes from. It is not a suffix, it is a part of a name of a dark time in our history that served to define a President that is forgotten for many of the positive things he did. /rant. 😟

Oct 13, 2015 7:22 AM in response to Lagunagv

Had you not been aware of a difference, you would never have made a comment or noticed a difference. They have seen a very small percentage difference in benchmark tests. And benchmark tests are nothing like real world use of a device. I would say the vast majority of users will notice no difference whatsoever.

It is like a post I read on one of the rumor sites this morning, a user posted a question regarding what kind of defects did he have to look for with the purchase of his new phone. If you are going to spend the time you have a device looking for something wrong with it, you are not enjoying the phone, and in the long run will probably do something incorrect in the setup of the device, causing problems that would not have existed had you just taken the time to setup the device normally, without the preconceived notion there was something wrong with the phone.

It Doesn't Matter Which A9 Chip Your iPhone Has. Get Over It

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.