Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phone(dial) freezes and cannot access recent, favorites etc.

i have an apple iphone 5S and it has never been jail broken. After updating it to ios 9.0.2 it worked okay for a couple of weeks with minor glitches but now i am unable to make a phone call by dialing a number because the dial has freezed. Further more phone cannot be accessed from settings as well. I cannot see missed calls. So i dont know whether i have missed a call or not making it a huge problem in day to day activities. I have tried resetting the phone as well. Please fix this ASAP or give me a solution as the primary objective of a phone is calling is unable to be done in this phone. Very dissapointed with this. Thanks

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 6:09 AM

There are no replies.

phone(dial) freezes and cannot access recent, favorites etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.