Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ok finallu

hi my name is Kayhan apple I'd k55-k@outlook.com ok after a while I find out all the money I spend to Apple was nothing and I have to put inside the garbage all my iPhones iPads pc everything why first the statment you write it for me one $22 is not in that and one $15 itune card I just ply world of tank withe all of this not music not film nothing else I can't now I find out till 9 month I can't buy anything from itune it means from world of tank and before my ID was k-k22@ live .com around 6 month ago I got one credit card from my friend and buy 25000 gold from world of tank it means I pay to I tune but these gold front of my eyes disappear I thought maybe they doing that but I couldn't find an history about that money in itune like 22 about one moth ago and 15 itune card and if sometimes I get one credit card from my friend I have to say to him pls wait 9 month ok with all this system and Q and answer in anyplace we have we cant buy it even on line that's better forget about Apple and go to Samsung dell and another companies who doesn't have this much security and when you pay something right away front of your eyes everything you want you got it there is no the itune bank that you have to put the money there for sometimes you want to buy something my older son is in university last week bring me one paper in that paper he wants to buy around $5000 from Apple I grab it and put it away really you have think about these problems you put it front of every customer you have to think about that all of the customers are not rich make it easier I'm gone buy something that can buy from online for this game 9 month I wait for buy one tank I don't know?????

Nothing

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 5:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 12:37 PM

I'm not entirely sure whether you have a question or not - and for info you are talking to fellow users on these user-to-user forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple (and it's not a good idea to post your email address on any public forum, unless you like spam emails).

If your question is about your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If your post is about something else ... ?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2015 12:37 PM in response to Kay3344

I'm not entirely sure whether you have a question or not - and for info you are talking to fellow users on these user-to-user forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple (and it's not a good idea to post your email address on any public forum, unless you like spam emails).

If your question is about your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If your post is about something else ... ?

Ok finallu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.