Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wish to cancel iTunes match

hello today I checked my email and iTunes Match has been renewed after a 12 month period. I never asked for a renewel and I want to cancel it. I never use the facility and I have just been charged £21.99 when I did not ask to renew.

your system for cancelling is crazy I cannot understand how to stop this. Someone please help

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 9:15 AM

Hi,

By default, iTunes Match will automatically renew your subscription at the end of your one-year subscription. You can cancel your subscription or unsubscribe to iTunes Match by turning off Automatic Renewal on your Mac or PC or on your IOS device.

You should have received a reminder from Apple. You will need to contact Apple support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Jim

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2015 9:15 AM in response to Batchowski

Hi,

By default, iTunes Match will automatically renew your subscription at the end of your one-year subscription. You can cancel your subscription or unsubscribe to iTunes Match by turning off Automatic Renewal on your Mac or PC or on your IOS device.

You should have received a reminder from Apple. You will need to contact Apple support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Jim

I wish to cancel iTunes match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.