Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s Plus uk availability

hi all.

I am wanting to make the switch from Android to Apple and want to get the 6s plus 64gb. It seems that no matter where I go in the UK I cannot get it anywhere. The online apple store advises 2-3 weeks delivery but I go away around that time and would really like it before I went away. It's a bit frustrating that now I've made the decision to switch from Android I can't get the phone I want.

Does anyone know know when the uk is getting unlocked sim free stock in of the 6s plus 64gb?

Thanks in advance for your help and welcoming me to wanting to make the switchfrom Android.

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 6:23 AM

2 replies

Oct 10, 2015 9:13 AM in response to Pudgyy

Hi Pudgy

Thanks for this but it looks more like a delivery window of 3-4 weeks based on the dates not the 2-3 in your image. That's too long for me. I was wanting to get it from Argos to be honest as I can have 12 months interest free rather than the 17.9% from the apple store. I can also use the nectar points I have built up to knock another £50 off it.

iPhone 6s Plus uk availability

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.