Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to buy iphone 6s or 6s with facetime but facetime is not available in Saudi Arabia, can i order thru apple u.s.a website and delivered in here in Saudi Arabia?

i want to buy iphone 6s or 6s with facetime but facetime is not available in Saudi Arabia, can i order thru apple u.s.a website and delivered in here in Saudi Arabia?

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 6:59 AM

1 reply

Oct 10, 2015 8:58 AM in response to leo0420

Unfortunately no. See the quote below from http://www.apple.com/shop/help/shipping_delivery

The Apple Online Store US ships items within the continental US, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. No shipments can be made to PO Box addresses, United States territories, or addresses outside of the United States. You may not export any products purchased at the Apple Online Store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.