Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is iOS 9 is a plague amongst iPhones that Apple has released?

There are many problems with iOS 9 that include but are not limited to:

-faster battery drain

-apps becoming a wasted space

-orientation problems (yeah that didn't get fixed)

-audio errors (loud corrupted sounds)

-having to use the charger as a life support for the phone (even with 85% battery life, the iPhone will crash and not turn back on unless it's plugged into a charger)

-many more issues that other users will post (expect them)

You do realize that you have released a plague onto the iPhone that is making them useless (killing them if you may) and you're small elixir (the recent update) has been contaminated, adding even more problems. I have been on many of the message boards discussong how to fix the problems and none of them work. So what problems are coming up now?

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 6:30 AM

5 replies

Oct 10, 2015 9:05 AM in response to Nora Lik The Plague Pony

Nora Lik The Plague Pony wrote:

You do realize that you have released a plague onto the iPhone that is making them useless (killing them if you may) and you're small elixir (the recent update) has been contaminated, adding even more problems. I have been on many of the message boards discussong how to fix the problems and none of them work. So what problems are coming up now?

You write this as if you are addressing Apple. You are not. Apple does not participate in the forum, this is a user to user forum.

There are many problems with iOS 9 that include but are not limited to:

-faster battery drain

-apps becoming a wasted space

-orientation problems (yeah that didn't get fixed)

-audio errors (loud corrupted sounds)

-having to use the charger as a life support for the phone (even with 85% battery life, the iPhone will crash and not turn back on unless it's plugged into a charger)

-many more issues that other users will post (expect them)

1. Not experienced that. As a matter of fact iOS 9.0.2 has the best battery life on my phone.

2. Not sure what that means, they seem to take up the same amount of space currently on my device.

3. What orientation problem? My phone and iPad both will orient with portrait or landscape.

4. I don't understand that one.

5. You need to restore your phone if it is crashing at 85%.

6. I agree with deggie, there have been "this is the worse iOS ever" threads since the beginning of iOS updates for the iPhones. Take some time to search this forum, and all of the other message boards you have been to.

Oct 10, 2015 8:48 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

ChrisJ4203 wrote:

6. I agree with deggie, there have been "this is the worse iOS ever" threads since the beginning of iOS updates for the iPhones. Take some time to search this forum, and all of the other message boards you have been to.

I'm reminded of what my brother, a middle school teacher approaching retirement says every fall, "This is the stupidest class yet".

Oct 10, 2015 8:52 PM in response to Nora Lik The Plague Pony

For you maybe. What about the many many millions of other users? I do not see such complaints for them. We have over 60 devices here running iOS9.0.2 without a hiccup. Sounds like you need to get your phone checked.

Pete

Is iOS 9 is a plague amongst iPhones that Apple has released?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.