Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE SUPPORT PLEASE CHANGE THE TEXT MESSAGE COLOR BUBBLE TO THE IPHONE 6 IN BLUE INSTEAD OF HAVING THE GREEN LIKE THE IPHONE 6S HAS PLEASE I ENJOYED THE IPHONE 6 BUT IT NEEDS A LOT OF IMPROVEMENTS AS WELL FOR THE KEYBOARD I HOPE IT CAN BE BLUE.

REGARDING IN MAKING SOME CHANGES TO IPHONE 6

APPLE SUPPORT PLEASE CHANGE THE TEXT MESSAGE COLOR BUBBLE TO THE IPHONE 6 IN BLUE INSTEAD OF HAVING IT IN GREEN LIKE THE IPHONE 6S HAS PLEASE. I ENJOYED THE IPHONE 6 BUT IT NEEDS A LOT OF IMPROVEMENTS AS WELL FOR THE KEYBOARD I HOPE IT CAN BE BLUE.

ONE MORE THING THE MUSIC PARADISE APP YOU HAVE DOESN'T WORK AT ALL EVEN WHEN THERE IS A NEW UPDATE. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE THE ORIGINAL APP FOR MUSIC PARADISE LIKE SAMSUNG GALAXY'S HAVE YOU GET TO SEARCH FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC WITHOUT A PROBLEM. I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH ALL THE IPHONE'S I HAVE HAD BECAUSE EVERYTIME I THINK THE COME OUT WITH A NEW IPHONE LIKE THE IPHONE 6 IT TURNS OUT TO BE A DISAPPOINTMENT THERE IS NOT REALLY FUN OR IN COLORS THAT YOU CAN ENJOY STARTING WITH THE TEXT MESSAGE COLOR BUBBLE

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 7:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 8:01 AM

1. These are user to user forums. You are not talking to Apple by posting here.

2. Stop typing in ALL CAPS. It's considered SHOUTING, it's rude and hard to read.

3. The colors do not and have not changed based on the phone you use. It's still blue for iMessages and green for text messages.

4. Apple doesn't make the "Music Paradise" app.

5. Since we're all users here, go tell Apple your suggestions: http://www.apple.com/feedback

6. You're clearly flustered and have no idea what you're talking about.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2015 8:01 AM in response to justone

1. These are user to user forums. You are not talking to Apple by posting here.

2. Stop typing in ALL CAPS. It's considered SHOUTING, it's rude and hard to read.

3. The colors do not and have not changed based on the phone you use. It's still blue for iMessages and green for text messages.

4. Apple doesn't make the "Music Paradise" app.

5. Since we're all users here, go tell Apple your suggestions: http://www.apple.com/feedback

6. You're clearly flustered and have no idea what you're talking about.

Oct 10, 2015 8:05 AM in response to justone

justone wrote:

REGARDING IN MAKING SOME CHANGES TO IPHONE 6

APPLE SUPPORT PLEASE CHANGE THE TEXT MESSAGE COLOR BUBBLE TO THE IPHONE 6 IN BLUE INSTEAD OF HAVING IT IN GREEN LIKE THE IPHONE 6S HAS PLEASE. I ENJOYED THE IPHONE 6 BUT IT NEEDS A LOT OF IMPROVEMENTS AS WELL FOR THE KEYBOARD I HOPE IT CAN BE BLUE.

The message bubble color in Blue is an indication of an iMessage and is the same on all of the iPhones that support iMessage, including the iPhone 6. Message bubbles in green are SMS or standard text messages, again the same on all of the iPhone.

justone wrote:

ONE MORE THING THE MUSIC PARADISE APP YOU HAVE DOESN'T WORK AT ALL EVEN WHEN THERE IS A NEW UPDATE.

I do not see an app called Music Paradise in the US App Store, but there is no app created by Apple called Music Paradise. You need to contact the app developer for support if you are experiencing problems.

Oct 10, 2015 8:13 AM in response to justone

• Apple is not here, this is a user to user forum.
  • Using all Caps is very annoying, and makes things hard to read, please stop.
  • The colors in iMessage have meaning, and have not changed. If you are seeing green bubbles, that means you are sending the message through your carrier's text service i.e SMS. If its blue its using Apple's iMessage. iMessage only works between Apple devices. If you text an Android phone it will be green.
  • Apple has nothing to do with the Music Paradise App. Talk to its developers if you don't like it.
  • Use the feedback link http://apple.com/feedback to send Apple feedback about their products, but:
  • Clearly you have many misconceptions and misunderstandings about the iPhone. It would be in your best interest to learn and understand how things work before you complain about them.

APPLE SUPPORT PLEASE CHANGE THE TEXT MESSAGE COLOR BUBBLE TO THE IPHONE 6 IN BLUE INSTEAD OF HAVING THE GREEN LIKE THE IPHONE 6S HAS PLEASE I ENJOYED THE IPHONE 6 BUT IT NEEDS A LOT OF IMPROVEMENTS AS WELL FOR THE KEYBOARD I HOPE IT CAN BE BLUE.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.