Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since 9.0.2 my Iphone 5c has several issues. Help!

Emails can no longer be put in Junk. Touch screen does not always recognize touch. Iphone became disabled while conversation in progress for 4 minutes! I did not enter my passcode at all. Gps works but will intermittently get stuck, repeat the same direction several times and stop. Have to pull over and input info all over or ask Suri, who by the way doesn't always talk to me and is acting up as well. Recent Calls cannot be deleted from the first screen. Camera does what it wants and gets stuck.

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 8:09 AM

1 reply

Oct 10, 2015 8:27 AM in response to debster4

Try the simple thing first. Reset the iPhone. Press and hold both the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button continuously until the Apple logo appears. Then release the button and let the device restart. You will not lose data doing this. It's like a computer reboot.

If that didn't work make an appointment at an Apple Store to have a technician examine your device. Or contact Apple Support.

Since 9.0.2 my Iphone 5c has several issues. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.