Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Resound Enzo 9 with iMac

Hello:

I am in the process of acquiring an Enzo 9 and would like to know what accessories I would need to connect to my iMac (2012). I use Voiceover on the Mac and would like the audio streamed to the hearing aids. I am assuming I would not need anything for my iPhone 5c. I also have the iPad 2 and would like to know if I can pair the Enzos directly.

Thanks.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 9:05 AM

1 reply

Nov 4, 2015 11:50 AM in response to mgiyer

In case you still need a reply...you need to get the ReSound Mini-Mic It comes with a lead which will connect it to the iMac headphone jack and it will stream you computer sound straight to the Enzos. Works really well. I do it with my MacBook Pro, but can't see why it wouldn't work with iMac.

The battery life of the mini-mic is not great (5-6 hours) so you could plug the USB charging cable in at the same time.

The Mini-Mic is great for many other uses too, so good I have two of them ! and always have one with me.

I also have the TV Unite with is really good.

Resound Enzo 9 with iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.