Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with icloud

I have an iPhone 5s that was my mom's for like 3 years and she gave it to me but when I reset it it was icloud locked I asked my mom for the email and password but she only knew the email. I left the iPhone for like 5 months and now I want to fix it. I found out the email and the password but it says locked for security purposes and to reset on the reset site but I can't reset by email becuase it is icloud and icloud is also locked for me and I can't reset by security questions becuase when I made it for her I just put random things becuase I thought it wouldn't matter and I can't even get past the birthday part. I would probably know the answers to the questions but I can't see them becuase I forgot what I put for the birthday

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 8:14 AM

1 reply

Oct 11, 2015 4:04 AM in response to SebastianSandovalSolano

If you are unable to remember your password, security questions, don’t have access to your rescue address or are unable to reset your password for whatever reason, your only option is to contact Apple ID Support, upon speaking to an operator you should explain that your problem is related to your Apple ID, this way you will not be charged for assistance, even if you don’t have an AppleCare plan.

You will need to show patience with the procedure and be prepared to demonstrate without question that the account belongs to you. Don’t expect access to be restored immediately and if you aren’t the owner of the Apple ID registered to the device the account won’t be reset.

Help with icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.