Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Page size score editor

Where can I set the page size for the score?

Final Cut Pro X, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 8:55 AM

3 replies

Oct 10, 2015 11:53 AM in response to CCTM

Hi CCT,

The problem is that I use Export to Music XML. So far as I know from another forum Music XML includes the papersize settings from the Music XML. If I open the Music XML in Finale it will display another papersize. I will look into the Music XML file...

The XML file includes the settings for the paper size. Finale set the papersize for the Score the same, the Parts don't. Is there an option to specify another size for parts in Logic Pro X?

Oct 10, 2015 3:47 PM in response to Cees Coenen

I don't really understand your question?

MusicXML does include page size information and Logic does provide this in the export. When you import into finale the layout will adjust to reflect the XML page size. However when you print and use the Mac printer driver it will need to be set to the same. The mac print format and the internal finale page setup format are different and managed independently. So this is not a Logic problem as Logic does include page format information into the exported XML. Not sure what you mean about parts? maybe you can clarify what exactly the issue is?

Page size score editor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.