Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Problems

I've been experiencing problems with my phone for weeks. I have reseted my Iphone 5c and it still experiences the same problems. The time is always wrong. Even when i manually set it it stays at the same time when my phone is sleep. When I try to automatically set the time, It gets the region correct but the time remains wrong. I've turned off the wifi assist but the wifi still proceeds to turn on and off frequently, making it impossible to load web pages or videos. I've reached my LTE 5GB speed limit so my data is at 256KB (making things even more difficult). Now, using this phone is just putting me at a compete lose. What do I do now?

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 9:48 AM

1 reply

Oct 10, 2015 10:22 AM in response to DiCaprio J

DiCaprio J wrote:

I've been experiencing problems with my phone for weeks. I have reseted my Iphone 5c and it still experiences the same problems.

I habe no idea what "reset" means to you, but if you mean that you restored using iTunes, did you restore as new? If you used erase all contents and settings, that does not restore a fresh copy of the iOS. You can only restore to factory settings using iTunes.

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Iphone Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.