Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to run Microsoft Office 365 on iPhone 6

Please tell me how to get Microsoft Office 365 to my iPhone, and how to sync Outlook in 365 from PC to iPhone. Thank you.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply
6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2016 12:42 AM in response to Lynnhaynes

I subscribed to a monthly Personnel Office 365 subscription. Since August 15, 2016, my account was debited monthly from my subscription amount.
Questions :
1. how to download Office 365 on my PC, install it and activate it?
2. How to download Excel, Word and ... on my iPhone, install and activate them?
3. How have my onedrive 1 TB of storage?
Thank you

Sep 14, 2016 7:38 AM in response to Nazamoudine

1. Go to the Microsoft Office site and download it there.

https://products.office.com/en/microsoft-office-for-home-and-school-faq#downloa dInstall-section

To install Office 365, visit www.office.com/myaccount on the PC or Mac that you want to install Office on, sign in with the Microsoft account that you used to purchase the subscription, and then follow the onscreen instructions to install Office.

2. Already explained above. Download the relevant Apps to your iPhone from the App Store, and sign in with your Office 365 account in each of them.

3. Each App will automatically access the OneDrive storage related to the Microsoft account you use to sign in with.

How to run Microsoft Office 365 on iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.