Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after update 8.4 to 9.0.2

hi , i find after update to ios 9.0.2 experience lag , slow , and sometime hang, i've done restore before and making everything clean. i'm using ip6 plus . i really hope developer can faster release the public ios 9.1 or higher to have a stable firmware. just canoot really take it when slow reponsiveness at time. any advise?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 9:07 AM

3 replies

Oct 10, 2015 9:23 AM in response to Tian en

To make sure that this is not software related, set it back to factory settings, without using any backup data afterwards. Set up the rest of the personal settings manually and test the phone.

If the phone works as before the update, restore from the latest backup. If the problem comes back, the backup data contained corrupt data, causing your issues.

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

Oct 10, 2015 3:58 PM in response to Ingo2711

Yes understand what u mean. But i restore everything to default and i start as a new device then from there i restored from my back up. Yes not trying to say it's very fully lag, but in terms of when i swap to the left from home screen when it load the search bar sometime it lag for 1st time and second time it's alright . And also for what'sapp when i put sound tone sometime message come no sound but banner appear no idea why also weird . But that happen when i from another page go to another app , when top left there a button to " back to safari or back to whatever previous app i was in "

Oct 11, 2015 4:16 AM in response to Tian en

The missing notification sound is also happening from time to time on my iPhone 5s, that could be app related and hopefully will be corrected in a future WhatsApp update.

The "back to.." feature only comes up if you open an app from another app, for example, tap on a link in an email and Safari will start up and open the page.

Seems to new in iOS9.

after update 8.4 to 9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.