Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LOUD white noise randomly comes out of iPhone 6 Plus when on various features?

How can I make this stop as it is becoming an issue, happened 3 times now shutting down phone a bit of a pain.

iMac, Yosemite Beta 10.10

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 9:25 AM

3 replies

Dec 6, 2015 10:04 PM in response to huihead

Hello,

i had the exact same issue, usually making a call out to any contact and hanging up fixes it, or turning device on and off. obviously not permanent fix, but enough to stop that horrible noise and keep you sane until you take device to Apple. Mine did it intermittently over about 3 months until I took it into Apple. The young lady said she had only seen a couple devices do that and apple wasn't even really sure what caused it. She swapped mine out same day, what's funny/ironic/and ***** is that exactly 2 days later my gf phone did it for the first time. I hope its software, since its second device I see exact same thing, I'm assuming so, just not happening often enough for Apple to notice. We are making appointment to take hers in this week. Good luck with yours. Also both of us have the 64gb space gray on sprint network. Things that help stop it are turning off device, making a call out, sometimes putting on silent and then turning volume back up, but when it happens literally any button that you push on phone, no matter what screen you are own will let out a loud white noise sound. Sounds like when cable tv used to go out and white screen on tv lit up and just made loud shoooshing sound. Best way to describe problem and temporary fix. Again good luck and hope I helped.

LOUD white noise randomly comes out of iPhone 6 Plus when on various features?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.