Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 5s was bought from UAE and i am a permanent citizen of india, my facetime doesnt works. please do not reject my request and please provide my iphone with the indian version software. pleasee dont deprive me .

My iphone 5s was bought from UAE and i am a permanent citizen of india, my facetime doesnt works. please do not reject my request and please provide my iphone with the indian version software. pleasee dont deprive me . i bought this phone mainly fr facetime. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 11:39 AM

8 replies

Oct 10, 2015 7:57 PM in response to KiltedTim

IIt's my earnest request please do something .. Please change the software to Indian version .. you may carry out my full verification I am a permanent Indian citizen so why can't I use it now. Please replace my phones software to Indian verson. I understand rules n protocols but still .. Please .. Please .. Please .. nothing can be sad as this ..

Oct 10, 2015 8:34 PM in response to rims3115

rims3115 wrote:

IIt's my earnest request please do something .. Please change the software to Indian version .. you may carry out my full verification I am a permanent Indian citizen so why can't I use it now. Please replace my phones software to Indian verson. I understand rules n protocols but still .. Please .. Please .. Please .. nothing can be sad as this ..

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. You're not talking to Apple here. We can't help you. Apple can't help you.

Sell the phone and buy one that does what you need. Or, get something like Skype.

Oct 12, 2015 8:08 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

The product you purchased is an official product therefore it will not, have these services present. Contacting the brand, will not change this. The networks have blocked it in accordance with the brand.

Your best bet, is to purchase another, which is from a country, that does allow it's services to work, however this is not classed usually, as an authorised product and you may be declined warranty in the region you are in.

If you have any further questions asks us at consultmac.ae

I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.

<Edited by Host>

My iphone 5s was bought from UAE and i am a permanent citizen of india, my facetime doesnt works. please do not reject my request and please provide my iphone with the indian version software. pleasee dont deprive me .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.