Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tunes 12.3 will not import cd

Hello, I just upgraded against my better thoughts to 12.3 in iTunes. I can not import my CDs it's says the CD is not found, however it shows the CD in iTunes, Gets the names of the songs for the CD and even Plays the CD in iTunes. SO How do I import my CD that the computer says is not there to import? 😕

Thanks in advance ... I have a feeling Apple just wants me to spend more money in their store when I have TONS of CDs to import.

David

MacBook Pro & Powerbook G4, Mac OS X (10.5.8), External Lacie Drive 1-TB

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 12:11 PM

3 replies

Oct 11, 2015 10:02 AM in response to richard grant

Well Funny thing is, Today I put the very same CD in to take the screen shot and its working ... weird!!! But my Computer is messed up I have to reformat the drive I am pretty sure. or just finally break down and get a new one (why not have an excuse to by a new one 😉)

Thanks for the quick response anyway Richard ... before I close this thread I will leave it open till the end of the day just in case ... I have to do that screen shot.

Tunes 12.3 will not import cd

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.