Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad apps keep quitting, screen goes black with logo.

IPad apps (games, safari, mail) quit suddenly, screen goes black with apple logo. Won't power on or off. I reset holding Home and Wake/sleep, which gets back my home sceen, but then when i try to use an app the problem repeats. 4th gen iPad, OS is up to date 9.0.2

and charge 100%.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 11:37 AM

Hello EMockler,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It looks like your iPad is displaying one of the the symptoms mentioned in If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo unexpectedly.

The article at this link suggests updating iOS (which you've already done) and updating all your apps. Try updating the apps on your iPad from the App Store to see if it has an impact on the situation.

After that, the article recommends that you contact Apple Support for more help.

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2015 11:37 AM in response to EMockler

Hello EMockler,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It looks like your iPad is displaying one of the the symptoms mentioned in If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo unexpectedly.

The article at this link suggests updating iOS (which you've already done) and updating all your apps. Try updating the apps on your iPad from the App Store to see if it has an impact on the situation.

After that, the article recommends that you contact Apple Support for more help.

Best Regards.

iPad apps keep quitting, screen goes black with logo.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.