Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6plus /iOS 9.0.2

I Always keep on top of my upgrades but now I have done this my phone no Longer works with my Audi MMI bluetooth system in my car

i have tried everythimg and also been to see Audi and they have said that there is nothing they can do!!! This is so annoying as I cannot use hands free, play music through my phone In my car!!! I am also an Apple Music customer and cannot listen to any of the great music I have downloaded

i have committed a massive amount of money to apple technology and feel it is really poor that it is not working!!!!

come on Apple!! please get this sorted or I will have to consider taking my business else where!!

if anyone out there can help that would be fab!!!!!

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 11:27 AM

4 replies

Oct 12, 2015 10:39 AM in response to deggie

I Have tried lots of times to connect!!! Also turning off the Bluetooth on my phone and in the car but cannot get it to work.

I Of course have not spent millions!!!! But I have been a dedicated Apple customer for a long time. This is my 4th iPhone. I also have 2 iPads and a MacBook Pro and never had issues with them! Apologies if my post offended you but it is very frustrating when u can't use a function like simply listening to your music, hands free phone in your car. I am visiting Audi again tomorrow to see what they can do to help

iPhone 6plus /iOS 9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.