Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two finger tap problem, now after reading the site would be able to fix it but screen went black

I have spent all day trying to fix the two finger tap mode. I can't get anywhere in Settings, It just scrolls up and down the catagories. I even consulted Siri; What a joke. She is an idiot and I think made t&e problem worse. I wish I had come to y'all hours ago. All of a sudden the screen went black and I couldnt do anything. I tried to turn it off but after a few seconds the Apple emblem came . On the screen and everything went black again I know the phone is on cause it rang a few seconds ago but there was no way I can answer it. Now I have no phone and no way to correct the two finger tap mode. My LG tablet is locked too so I have no way to access the internet. Please help me. I am on my roommat's phone now and she is screaming to get it back. I may not be able to access this website until I go to the library tomorrow but I might be able to use my other roommate's computer and get my email. It is Dawn716carroll@yahoo. Com. I cant even call Apple support. Thank youfor all your hel0. Dawn716carroll.

iPhone 5s, Other OS

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 12:17 PM

There are no replies.

Two finger tap problem, now after reading the site would be able to fix it but screen went black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.