Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download an E booklet, OSX Yosemite 10.10.5

Can anyone tell me how to print off in booklet form a couple of the mors Kochanski downloadable E- booklets you can buy?

Ive tried looking for software and reading up on it, but cannot figure it out.

Im not that dim. I just cannot seem to work it out.

We have an apple mini mac, and an apple mackbook pro, running OSX Yosemite 10.10.5

I keep coming back to it, try trawling the web for answers, then try something else, even buy bits of software, then get frustrated and leave it again!

Thanks Dave

OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), Macbook Retina Pro

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 1:43 PM

4 replies

Oct 11, 2015 1:46 AM in response to Baby-Boomer-USofA

Mmmmm, How Can I explain this?

The ebooks are already in .pdf format.

If I open the short ebook on my macbook, page 1 appears, i then scroll down to page 2, and so on, right DOWN to page 38.

What I want to be able to do, is print it off, as a booklet.

So if you can imagine how a book is bound, on a piece of a4 paper, folded, page 1 facing you on one half.

On the other half of the a4 sheet, would not be page 2, but the final page of the booklet.

Do you see?

Oct 11, 2015 11:39 AM in response to DKP1973

DKP1973 wrote:

Mmmmm, How Can I explain this?

The ebooks are already in .pdf format.

Well, that's a good start! 🙂

What I want to be able to do, is print it off, as a booklet.

If you have not already done so, do a test PDF print job of just a few pages. You make no mention of doing so.

So if you can imagine how a book is bound, on a piece of a4 paper, folded, page 1 facing you on one half.

On the other half of the a4 sheet, would not be page 2, but the final page of the booklet.

Do you see?

Sort of. But what is a4?

Is your printer capable of printing front & back at the same time? If not, you may wish to check out your local library. Their printers do so.

User uploaded file

How to download an E booklet, OSX Yosemite 10.10.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.