Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Graphics not showing on web pages in new Safari

Here is a web page in Safari that removes the image that should be there...

https://fcs.edferrigan.com/fcs-demo-registration

Check the same page on Chrome or FireFox and you will get a different picture. Hate these kinds of bugs when new products come out. Slows progress!

Any ideas to fix are welcome. Thanks

itunes-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 6:56 PM

6 replies

Oct 12, 2015 10:08 AM in response to Eric Root

For the folks at Apple:

I consistently (for the past 5 years) notice more problems with Safari than Chrome or Firefox. I notice that there are less programmers building app extensions for Safari than Chrome or Firefox (far less). Many online platforms I now use (and getting more every year) in particular Wordpress themes and most recently ClickFunnels consistently have problems with Safari.

While I love the Safari interface and feature set far better than the others I can't help but think there is a disconnect between what Apple is trying to do with the user experience and creating the optimal platform that programmers love and want to develop on. Just food for thought.

Oct 13, 2015 7:23 AM in response to Ed Ferrigan

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

Send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem solved sooner.

Feedback

Or you can use your Apple ID to register with this site and go the Apple BugReporter. Supposedly you will get an answer if you submit feedback.

Feedback via Apple Developer

Graphics not showing on web pages in new Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.