Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Oct 2015 iTunes Store not displaying correctly

Two days ago the formatting went awry on all the pages in the iTunes Store ie Music, TV, Films and all items displayed in a single column and inch wide on the left and nothing to the right of this narrow column. So for music just see New and Noteworthy column and scrolling down this overwrites the footer. There is no option to include a screenshot. This is driving me mad

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 12:16 AM

18 replies

Oct 11, 2015 1:15 AM in response to lancelotparko

I have exactly the same issue; Saturday morning the page display was fine but later the same day the page layout was messed up with the album covers displayed on the left hand of the screen with nothing but a white page everywhere else. As per some other suggestions I checked the time zone settings to make sure they were set correctly (they weren't but are now), however, this made no difference. I've tried restarting the MAC and closing reopening iTunes but this hasn't made any difference either.

Oct 11, 2015 8:12 AM in response to lancelotparko

Same here, though I'm currently on a Windows 10 machine: the store display is completely messed up, single column list and clicking on an item has text all of top of each other and so on. Just about impossible to use. I've tried resetting the "cache" setting in iTunes to no avail and even did a complete uninstall/reinstall.

Oct 13, 2015 3:19 PM in response to northview

Well, the restart didn't fix it, but I found a solution on another thread.

1. Click on 'Preferences' in the iTunes menu
  2. Go to the 'Advanced' tab
  3. Click on the 'Reset Cache' button to reset the iTunes Store cache

This worked for me. Apparently the problem was on the Apple servers - looked like it was applying the wrong style, e.g. a style for mobile. Even once it was fixed on the server side, the local cache would continue to make it display incorrectly.

Oct 2015 iTunes Store not displaying correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.