Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After ios9 update my cellular data is notworking,network connection is there,but all my apps says iPad is offline,,pls help me??

after iOS 9 update my cellular data is not working,,even after d 9.02 it's still not working..pls help!

iPad, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 2:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 1:18 AM

Hi there Sankhajith,

It sounds like you are unable to connect to your cellular data plan on your phone even after updating to iOS 9.0.2. I would suggest using the troubleshooting in the following article:

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data

If you see No Service or Searching on your device, or can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data, follow these steps:

1. Check your coverage area to make sure that you're in an area with cellular network coverage.
    • If you can't connect to a cellular network on your iPhone, make sure that cellular data is on in Settings > Cellular. On your iPad, go to Settings > Cellular Data.
    • If you're traveling internationally, make sure that your device is set up for data roaming. Go to Settings > Cellular > Data Roaming.
      User uploaded file
  2. Restart your iPhone or iPad.
  3. Check for a Carrier Settings Update by going to Settings > Carrier Settings.
  4. Take out the SIM card and then put it back in. If the SIM card is damaged, or doesn't fit in the SIM tray, contact your carrier.
  5. If you have another device, see if you can connect your carrier's network with it in that location.
  6. Contact your carrier to:
    • Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
    • Make sure there are no outages in your area.
    • Check that your device is not blocked from receiving cellular services and set up with the right data plan.
  7. Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS.

If you still can't connect to a cellular network, and have confirmed with your carrier that there isn't an issue with your account or network, try restoring your device.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2015 1:18 AM in response to Sankhajith

Hi there Sankhajith,

It sounds like you are unable to connect to your cellular data plan on your phone even after updating to iOS 9.0.2. I would suggest using the troubleshooting in the following article:

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data

If you see No Service or Searching on your device, or can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data, follow these steps:

1. Check your coverage area to make sure that you're in an area with cellular network coverage.
    • If you can't connect to a cellular network on your iPhone, make sure that cellular data is on in Settings > Cellular. On your iPad, go to Settings > Cellular Data.
    • If you're traveling internationally, make sure that your device is set up for data roaming. Go to Settings > Cellular > Data Roaming.
      User uploaded file
  2. Restart your iPhone or iPad.
  3. Check for a Carrier Settings Update by going to Settings > Carrier Settings.
  4. Take out the SIM card and then put it back in. If the SIM card is damaged, or doesn't fit in the SIM tray, contact your carrier.
  5. If you have another device, see if you can connect your carrier's network with it in that location.
  6. Contact your carrier to:
    • Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
    • Make sure there are no outages in your area.
    • Check that your device is not blocked from receiving cellular services and set up with the right data plan.
  7. Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS.

If you still can't connect to a cellular network, and have confirmed with your carrier that there isn't an issue with your account or network, try restoring your device.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

After ios9 update my cellular data is notworking,network connection is there,but all my apps says iPad is offline,,pls help me??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.