Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv with iTunes match

Hi, i have an apple tv with iTunes match turned on. I cannot turn it off, bc even if I turn it off in settings, when I go to "music" it forces me to turn back on. The problem is I do not see "my music" when intense match is on. I want to get rid of iTunes match. I find it the most desastrous product in human history bc the only thing it does is to mess all your songs and albums and then becomes uninstallable. I have deleted all of my songs from iCloud as a result, so I have only purchased albums and songs right now. However, iTunes match does not recognizes albums on my apple tv. I i have a purchased album with 15 songs, it shows the 15 songs separately. On my mac and iPad, in my music these albums are still shown correctly (and could be played as albums), but my apple tv (with iTunes match turned on and no "my music" option) became useless for me. Any ideas would be appreciated.

AppleTV 2

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 4:12 AM

There are no replies.

Apple tv with iTunes match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.