Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my podcast new & noteworthy

I have beensent news that we rankes in new & noteworthy how do i find that page that lists us?

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 9:51 AM

6 replies

Oct 11, 2015 5:27 PM in response to WhitetailRendezvous

It's a really bad idea to post your email address - it's an invitation to spam - and I've asked the Hosts to remove it. No-one is going to email you. All questions are answered in the forums.

If you open the iTunes Store on a Mac and click the 'three dots' menu on the left of the menu bar, then choose Podcasts. you will see 'New and Noteworthy among the lists there.

Oct 11, 2015 5:30 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Roger

I am not on MAC ergo that is the issue Apple hides it from us in the netherworld of PC land for all the wrong reasons why can't people just get along. Nah what fun would that be in the digital world.

Thanks for the reply and since i am not mac environment pre tell how one gets to N&N on my meager platform as a PC?

Thanks

Bruce

Oct 12, 2015 6:05 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/whitetail-rendezvous-podcast/id1032967565

I must really be old because no menu show up on my podcast site

open the iTunes Store on a Mac and click the 'three dots' menu on the left of the menu bar, then choose Podcasts. you will see 'New and Noteworthy among the lists there. I am completly lost ?

Thanks for the help

How do I find my podcast new & noteworthy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.