Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes store not displaying correctly

For the past couple of days my iTunes Store is displaying incorrectly. The albums and titles all show on the far left in a long list. I have the latest updates for iTunes and Mac OS. Any advice gratefully received. Thanks.User uploaded file

iMac, iOS 9.0.2, null

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 12:14 PM

Same problem DavidK66. Also two days. Persistent despite cleaning all caches twice, reinstallation's, all power off reboots etc etc. Spent 2 hrs chat with apple support today and still happening. Saving money...can't browse! Any help welcome.

16 replies

Oct 11, 2015 12:13 PM in response to Vorpalsword

Thanks for comment. Interesting that Apple Support couldn't help you out. I'll wait for a couple of days to see if anyone has a solution or it fixes itself or iTunes update and if nothing then will go to Apple Support. Mac App Store is fine so just the iTunes route into the various stores. Like you can't browse, can't play snippets and can't buy.

Oct 12, 2015 4:37 AM in response to DavidK66

Didn't wait a couple of days so i'm currently going through Apple Support. I've been instructed to set up a new user on my Mac and check iTunes Store access in safe mode through that new user which I've done and the view for iTunes Store is normal so something wrong with my normal user set up. Waiting for chat with Apple advisor to progress this.

iTunes store not displaying correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.