Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your Apple ID isnt enables for iTunes Connect (2002)q

Hello,

i have a big problem.ÄI was invited to an app Team and the registration in the Dev Center worked without problems.

Then they tried to add my Apple ID to iTunes Connect so i get access there too to upload ne Builds for e.g. Testflight or to the AppStore.

The Problem now i that i got an Email from iTunes Connect with a link to activate the Account.

But when i click on that link i only get an empty webpage with some strange text on the very bottom and nothing else happens.

THe Apple Email support said that my email has to be verifyed but the adress is already verifyed, i looked in my Apple ID and there at the email adress stands veryfied.

Then the company tried to add my other Apple ID but same problem there, i got an email with a link that only loads a black website with so,e Strange text at the very bottom of the page.

So what can i do now? Does anyone of you know this problem and how to fix it? Because the Access to iTunes Connect i very important.

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 1:17 PM

There are no replies.

Your Apple ID isnt enables for iTunes Connect (2002)q

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.