Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i bought a new computer and cannot find an option tosync my ipod classic

i have an ipod classic that i synced with my old computer that was running windows xp multiple times without issues but alas that computer crashed on Saturday and i went out and purchased a new computer that is running windows 7 home premium os but when i try to sync my ipod classic it does not act like my xp did,in

fact i have not been able to sync my ipod at all. It keeps telling me that if i do it my computer will erase all the thousands of songs from my ipod and replace them with what is on my computer which is nothing because it is brand new.........not my objective.......please help......ps my objective is to transfer the thousands of songs from my classic ipod to my Itunes library in my desktop..........any suggestions?

iPod classic, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 3:34 PM

1 reply

i bought a new computer and cannot find an option tosync my ipod classic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.