Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lightning to USB Cable is not recognise as a supported accessories. How come?

I just bought a short Lighting to USB Cable (0,5) to connect my drone's Radio Control to iPhone. It is brand new, bought from Applestore HK. Very expensive. And Murphy's Law happen, it stop the connection between RC and iPhone while I'm in remote location. It is the second time this thing happen. The first time when my Belkin curled cable is disconnected during my flight. I almost lost my drone because of that.

Why Apple doing this? I spend HK$ 148 on a 0,5 m cable, and have my work get complicated, almost ruined my other equipment?

iPad Mini, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 5:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 8:42 PM

ruwet wrote:

Why Apple doing this? I spend HK$ 148 on a 0,5 m cable, and have my work get complicated, almost ruined my other equipment?

We're users here. Not Apple. No one here would have any idea of what Apple does or why.

As this is a user to user technical support forum, do you have a technical support question?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2015 8:42 PM in response to ruwet

ruwet wrote:

We're users here. Not Apple. No one here would have any idea of what Apple does or why.

As this is a user to user technical support forum, do you have a technical support question?

Lightning to USB Cable is not recognise as a supported accessories. How come?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.