Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reviewer Phone

Hi,

My name is Juan Santos and I am a tech reviewer and I wanted to review the iPhone 6s . I don't care what carrier it is on or what color it is. I just want a type of discount for the iPhone or just get it free. I don't care if I have to pay for it but I was just wondering if I could get a discount or for free.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 4:14 PM

6 replies

Oct 11, 2015 5:34 PM in response to Reviewer JDG

If you paid attention to the Terms of Use when you joined here, you would have known this is a user to user technical support forum, not a chat with Apple Support. Apple does not participate here in the forum. It exists for users to ask other users technical support questions about using Apple products. This site does not connect you to Apple to ask about free phones. You need to use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to contact Apple. The only Apple staff here are the moderators that make sure the TOU are followed. Which could get your post removed.

Reviewer Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.