Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So last night I started updating a bunch of things. Then I decided to watch videos on safari. Atm when I turn it on it is showing a black screen and the asisstive touch button. My home button is broken so idk how to restart it (if there is a way).

So last night I started updating a bunch of things. Then I decided to watch videos on safari. Atm when I turn it on it is showing a black screen and the assistive touch button. My home button is broken so idk how to restart it (if there is a way). I cant give any specs because its giving me a black screen. Plese Help!! Its still giving me notification sounds.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 5:53 PM

There are no replies.

So last night I started updating a bunch of things. Then I decided to watch videos on safari. Atm when I turn it on it is showing a black screen and the asisstive touch button. My home button is broken so idk how to restart it (if there is a way).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.