Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

You are not allowed to create or update this content?

Why is this happening? I tried posting a question and it said "You are not allowed to create or update this content" and didn't let me save my question. It only let me save it after browsing through the communities again and choosing the one my question is about.

iPad Air, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 5:51 PM

2 replies

Feb 4, 2016 1:05 AM in response to restaurantpattybob

Hi. FWIW, I was having this problem, too. Yes, I was logged in (I even logged out and logged back in). What eventually worked for me (I got the idea from reading some of the replies to other posts of this question) was to search-then-browse the list of groups to submit to, rather than simply enter "iTunes." That then provided another set of clarification options, from which I knew I was getting somewhere, and eventually I was "allowed" to submit my question. HTH.

PS: I do feel that it is EXTREMELY un-Apple-like for Apple to provide such an unhelpful, and, frankly, rude "error message": you can do better Apple!

You are not allowed to create or update this content?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.