Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought the iPhone 6S on the weekend and could not connect the speakers in the car via bluetooth. The settings are the same as the iphone 6 that I had been using for my google map GPS. What else have I missed out?

I bought the iPhone 6S on the weekend and could not connect the speakers in the car via bluetooth. The settings are the same as the iphone 6 that I had been using for my google map GPS. What else have I missed out?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2, Bluetooth speakers

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 9:51 PM

Have you placed the speakers pairing mode?

3 replies

Oct 14, 2015 2:50 PM in response to tanpeter8

I have an Audi and I had to click on pair on my car settings. Do you have another iphone that you used previous to your new one? Make sure it is turned off and the bluetooth on that one is off. That tripped me up because I had my old iphone in my car and the bluetooth was turned on. Not sure if that helps or not but I am able to use bluetooth now.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.