Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scanning from iPad to printer

Since downloading iOS9 on my iPad I have been unable to scan from my iPad to my epson XP-215 wifi printer. I have UN installed and re installed the printer. I even tried to scan from my daughters epson XP-510 wifi printer but that is not work either.

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 11:42 AM

Seems like you really have a question here for the iPad support forum, which is linked just below:

Using iPad

We handle questions about the Apple routers......the AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule.....the products show below. If you feel that one of these products might be involved with your scan question, please provide more details.

16 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2015 11:42 AM in response to Avcos

Seems like you really have a question here for the iPad support forum, which is linked just below:

Using iPad

We handle questions about the Apple routers......the AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule.....the products show below. If you feel that one of these products might be involved with your scan question, please provide more details.

Oct 15, 2015 12:06 AM in response to celliott147

II went onto the Internet, went into a Epson and downloaded the printer I have. So that when I needed to scan a document from my printer to my iPad I could do it no problem. I have actually scanned a document from my printer to my iPad before I upgraded to iOS9 from iOS7. I have actually scanned a document and photos directly to my iPad so know it can be done.

Scanning from iPad to printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.