Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad frozen

Ever since I updated my iPad to iOS 9.02 it will suddenly freeze after a few seconds of use. The device screen will completely freeze for a whole minute. The screen is unresponsive to touch as well as all the buttons. After about a minute everything seems to be back to normal until it freezes up again. Any ideas for a possible fix. The device is a 4th generation iPad with wifi and 128 GB of storage capacity.

iPad, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 7:37 AM

3 replies

Oct 12, 2015 10:58 PM in response to Skydiver119

HEy Skydiver that method I already did that regularly but still same issue as well again...I can't download new games due of this **** freeze!Ever since I updated my ipad2 to iOS 9 all my app got freeze...while playing my game specially attacking in Clash of clans War it get freeze thats a BIG ****.

How long should we wait till you FIX this bugs in iOS9!?

Oct 13, 2015 4:04 AM in response to EvilEyeDiablo

It sounds to me like some of the issues may be Game Center. Unfortunately there are several users having issues with that service and there is no single solution. You can try to go into the settings, Game Center and log in. Some have had success that way. (my guess is that since different games are coded differently in how they run with Game Center that could be why different people have different experiences because they are playing different games)

It shouldn't affect downloading of games, however I've also experienced trying to download updates and getting a 'cannot contact server' message.

I just try back later.

Unfortunately since the issues seem to be on Apple's end there's not much people can do beyond wait it out until they fix things.

iPad frozen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.