Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9.0.2 lock screen email swipe not working

I recently updated my iPhone 6 and my wife's 6+ to iOS 9.0.2.

Before updating to 9.0.2, when an email came in on the lock screen of both phones I could swipe to the left and have the option to mark it as read, delete it, or delete the notification. Worked great and as expected.

After updating to 9.0.2, on my iPhone 6 the only thing I see now when I swipe left is the little 'x' to delete the notification. The options to mark the email as read or delete it are gone. On the 6+, this all works as before and as it should.

Anyone having any swipe-to-the-left-on-the-lock-screen problems on the 6 using 9.0.2?

John

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 11:10 AM

3 replies

Oct 12, 2015 11:14 AM in response to JohnNY123

I'm having general swiping problems, not sure if it has something to do but it was right after updating to iOS 9. Whenever I swipe the home screen to the left/right it will stay stuck there for a while and respond a few seconds later or I will open a folder and stay there for a while and then open it and since I've tapped several times, it will close and open and close and open like crazy. Could this be related?

Oct 12, 2015 11:35 AM in response to JohnNY123

Please translate the answer :

Bonjour,

L'application mail rencontre des difficultés avec la mise à jour IOS 9.0.2. Par exemple, les messages non lu restent dans les notifications même si vous venez de les lire. Votre problème peut-être lié avec un "beug" sur IOS 9.0.2.

A part redémarrer l'iPhone, il ne reste plus qu'à attendre une solution d'Apple.

Cordialement

Quentin

iOS 9.0.2 lock screen email swipe not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.