Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is CNNgo showing I am not subscribed when my ipad is here showing I do?

Why is CNNgo showing I am not subscribed, I guess through Diirect TV which I am, but my ipad is here showing on CNNgo.com/activate site that I AM Subbscribed. It won't allow its use on Apple TV!

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 8:32 PM

Hello fdgero,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It seems like there's a subscription or account issue with CNNgo. Depending on how you initially subscribed, you can contact iTunes Store Support or CNN help about this:

Apple TV: Troubleshooting third-party content providers

If you have account or billing issues with a content provider

• If you signed up, subscribed, or purchased through Apple TV using your iTunes Account, contact iTunes Store support and select Purchases, Billing, and Redemption.
  • If you signed up, subscribed, or purchased through a content provider or their site, contact the content provider.

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2015 8:32 PM in response to fdgero

Hello fdgero,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It seems like there's a subscription or account issue with CNNgo. Depending on how you initially subscribed, you can contact iTunes Store Support or CNN help about this:

Apple TV: Troubleshooting third-party content providers

If you have account or billing issues with a content provider

• If you signed up, subscribed, or purchased through Apple TV using your iTunes Account, contact iTunes Store support and select Purchases, Billing, and Redemption.
  • If you signed up, subscribed, or purchased through a content provider or their site, contact the content provider.

Best Regards.

Why is CNNgo showing I am not subscribed when my ipad is here showing I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.