Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 6 won't respond to any touch

My iPhone will not respond to my touch in any way. I can sign on with my thumb recognition but it doesn't respond to any other touch. I tried to power off, but it won't accept any touches to let me do so - I thought if I could reboot it might clear the situation up, but I can't reboot. Any help?

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 2:14 PM

Did you try to press the home and sleep button for about 10sec, until the Apple logo comes back again? Resetting the phone will not cause any data loss, but it can cure some glitches after installing new software or apps.

If pressing the home button has no effect, you'll have to get it fixed by visiting an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Provider next to your place.

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2015 2:14 PM in response to georgefromla

Did you try to press the home and sleep button for about 10sec, until the Apple logo comes back again? Resetting the phone will not cause any data loss, but it can cure some glitches after installing new software or apps.

If pressing the home button has no effect, you'll have to get it fixed by visiting an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Provider next to your place.

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

IPhone 6 won't respond to any touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.