Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

windows upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now icloud doesnt work gives me error 2343 when i try in reinstall or repair or emove.

indows upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now icloud doesn't work gives me error 2343 when i try in reinstall or repair or remove

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 2:54 PM

2 replies

Oct 13, 2015 6:33 PM in response to dlbrace

I had the same problem and I finally found an answer.

1. Uninstall all the Apple Programs in found in Programs and Features in the Control Panel. This includes iTunes.

2. Open Windows Explorer and go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple and delete the folder. Then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\common Files\Apple and delete that folder.

3. Download and install the trial version of Revo Uninstaller Pro from www.revouninstaller.com. This product does not try to install unwanted add-ons.

4. run the program after installing it. It window will show an icon for every program found in Programs and Features. Click on iCloud and then on forced Uninstall on the ribbon. Let it do its work and have it remove all traces of iCloud from the hard drive and the registry.

5. Reinstall iTunes.

6. Reinstall iCloud.

This worked for me. My contacts, calendars and tasks are now syncing. I do not sync notes so I can't say whether that works.

windows upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now icloud doesnt work gives me error 2343 when i try in reinstall or repair or emove.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.