Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Change passcode in 60 minutes" I have done this, does anyone know what this means or if my apps are safe such as online banking, PayPal other apps that have my saved card details? Is this a virus? What should I do?

60 min change password? Is it a viris

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 3:33 PM

11 replies

Oct 12, 2015 4:08 PM in response to Jolie1990

Was this a text message or an email, and did you click a link in it? If you did you have given away everything to a criminal. What you received was a "phishing" message designed to steal your Apple ID, password, and probably all of the information on your phone. And possibly even hold your phone for ransom. If you can change your Apple ID password IMMEDIATELY before it is too late. Go to https://appleid.apple.com. After you have changed your password come back here for more instructions.

If you did not click a link let us know; there's something else going on.

"Change passcode in 60 minutes" I have done this, does anyone know what this means or if my apps are safe such as online banking, PayPal other apps that have my saved card details? Is this a virus? What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.