Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need help synching music to photo slideshow - specifically adjusting different photo timing to fit with each seperate song

Before when I made a music/photo montage video, I could adjust the timing of each photo so they were coordinated to the length of each individual song. Now with the latest upgrade, it seems that I can only set one photo exposure for the entire video and not per song

MacBook Pro, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 4:55 PM

1 reply

Oct 12, 2015 10:23 PM in response to afromprospect

Which latest upgrade? What version of iPhoto?

Alternatives to iPhoto's slideshow include:

iMovie is on every Mac sold.

Others, in order of price:

PhotoToMovie $49.95

PulpMotion $129

FotoMagico $99

Final Cut Pro X $299

It's difficult to compare these apps. They have differences in capability - some are driven off templates. some aren't. Some have a wider variety of transitions. Others will have excellent audio controls. It's worth checking them out to see what meets your needs. However, there is no doubt that Final Cut Pro X is the most capable app of them all. You get what you pay for.

need help synching music to photo slideshow - specifically adjusting different photo timing to fit with each seperate song

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.