Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i purchased the star wars movie bundle $119. but only one movie downloaded, how do i download the other 5 movies without being charged again? thank you

Hello, I purchased the Star Wars Movie bundle for $119.00 for my sons birthday

Only one movie downloaded, when i try to download the other 5 movies, it wants to charge me the individual price of each movie!

How do I download the other 5 movies that i have already paid for?

thank you Bec

iMac

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 4:41 PM

1 reply

Oct 13, 2015 12:06 AM in response to BecMullins

Does the Store > Check For Available Downloads menu option download them, or do they show in the Purchased section for downloading e.g. go to the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage, or on recent versions of iTunes you can click on your name towards the top right of iTunes and then click Purchased on the popup

User uploaded file

i purchased the star wars movie bundle $119. but only one movie downloaded, how do i download the other 5 movies without being charged again? thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.