Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game center

Ever since the ios9 upgrade Game Center is not working and some of my games are not working because of it. I was told that Apple does not care because it only affected a few people so they won't fix any day soon. That is not nice if that's the case because we pay for things to play these games and they should care and fix it no matter what.

iPad Mini, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 6:11 PM

5 replies

Oct 12, 2015 6:25 PM in response to My frustration

I can't exactly agree that apple doesn't care, but it's a rather inconsistent problem, which has to make it hard to pin down. For some signing into game center via the settings works. For others it doesn't. For some rebooting helps, but not for all.

You can register your issue to your game developers. You can send apple Feedback and let them know there's an issue (the more feedback can equal there being more people with the issue which may help track it down) You can also just avoid game center games until they track it down.

Oct 13, 2015 9:19 AM in response to My frustration

I can't disagree. However I'm wondering if it comes down to how a game is coded to act with game center. Just like you may experience with some web pages....how some are coded to load despite the ad or coded to load only after the ad loads. Game Center games may be the same way.

I'm fortunate in that I only have one game that's affected and it's easy to work around. You could try to contact the game developers. See if you can put some pressure on them. Because it's just as possible that Apple has changed the coding for Game Center and the games need to update their coding to be compliant. You could also look in the feedback for your affected games, see if other users have the same issue and may have a fix specific to your particular games.

Game center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.