Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wired mouse problem in iMac 27" 5K Retina desktop PC

iMac 27" 5K retina desktop Late 2014

OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

16GB memory 1600 MHz DDR3

Processor: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5

Does anyone have a somewhat similar problem and found a solution?

Hello . . .

WEB:

"Left-click" gives a right-click dropdown menu; "Right-click gives a left-click dropdown menu; e.g. Left click to empty email trash = asks me toopen in another window or save, instead of just plain empty the trash. Sometimes left-click or right-click is dead.

Inside any iMac windows:

e.g. Finder Window: "Left-click" on the red (close) button on top left to close, opens up to a full screen instead.

My magic mouse sits 4 inches to my right and when wired mouse glitches, I leave the cursor on the spot where I want to do a function and finish it with said magic mouse.

I do a lot of copy & pasting on the web to my text edit . . . highlight and copy and paste finished paragraphs on my Groups and Facebook.

The annoying dysfunction causes delays. It may not happen frequently, but when it does, I perform a NVRAM to somewhat normalize it . . . till it glitchs again.

How to Reset NVRAM on your Mac - Apple Support

Thank you for your time 🙂

glow259

Message was edited by: glow259

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), null

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 12:54 AM

There are no replies.

Wired mouse problem in iMac 27" 5K Retina desktop PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.