Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you put iCloud Notes on the desktop or task bar to replace the one that is there that no longer connects with ANYTHING?

I have Mac Book Pro, I pad and iphone. The new iCloud Notes is on everything, but the icon for Notes on the Macbook does not sync with the iPad or iPhone. You have to first sign into iCloud on the Mac to get Notes to talk or sync with the IOS devices.

How do I get the new iCloud Notes onto my task bar or the desktop so I do not have to continually sign into iCloud notes to make notes sync?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), OS X El Capitan (10.11), How to get the iCloud Notes app

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 10:51 AM

Notes won't sync unless you are logged into iCloud. There's no need for you to keep logging out of iCloud, just stay logged in.

3 replies

How do you put iCloud Notes on the desktop or task bar to replace the one that is there that no longer connects with ANYTHING?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.