Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to cancel voice over prompt on ipaid air 2

I was checking out my new ipad air 2 and I pushed the voice over button, can't get rid of the prompt where it says it will make changes push cancel or ok, please help

iPad Air

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 11:15 PM

1 reply

Oct 13, 2015 10:11 AM in response to ldymstng

Howdy ldymstng,

Congratulations on the purchase of your new iPad - I hope it will give you many years of enjoyment.

When enabling VoiceOver on an iOS device you will get a dialog telling you that the gestures you use to control your device will be changed and do you want to continue. In order to cancel this dialog you need to click the Home button on your iPad.

If you ended up with VoiceOver turned on and need to turn it off, press and hold the Home button and tell Siri “turn VoiceOver off.” You can also go to Settings > General > Accessibility > VoiceOver, or use the Accessibility Shortcut. See Accessibility Shortcut.

This help page has a lot of information about VoiceOver on your iPad - VoiceOver basics - iPad User Guide

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you.

how to cancel voice over prompt on ipaid air 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.