Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

windows 10 using booth camp display/resolution problem.

Hi,

i recently installed windows 10 using boot camp in my mid 2015, retina, 15 inch mac book pro. Problem is with display, first of all every things shows up very tiny. And well known solution is 1. change the size of text, apps and other item to 200% from display setting and 2. decrease Resolution. Both seems ok at first, but some problem remains. I quickly realized that some application will not respond to this 200% zoom, in this 200% setting, icons in desktop and text do increase but when some application is opened its content will still be tiny. With option 2, you can decrease the resolution to 1280*800, now application will show in correct size but it will appear blurry.

I belive solution should be such that when 100% of size is selected and highest resolution is selected, it should show correct size. But how ???

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 11:05 PM

2 replies

windows 10 using booth camp display/resolution problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.