Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding products to my Support Profile

I added my iPhone 5 to my product list. Then I added my iPad Air to the list. Now, the list only shows my iPadAir no iPhone. If i want to re-add the iPhone, it says products already been added to a different account. But, i have no other account.

How to fix this issue?

I need this to make handoff work properly between iPad and iPhone.

Thanks

Mac mini

Posted on Oct 12, 2015 10:58 PM

4 replies

Oct 13, 2015 9:17 AM in response to ShamirMontazid

One question concerning your Story of adding products at https://supportprofile.apple.com/

When you added your iPhone, did you immediately add your iPad Air - OR - was the adding of the iPad Air from a different session?

Regardless, this sounds like a glitch in the Apple database that can only be addressed BY AppleRealPersons. Start here > Apple Support | Contact

Answer honestly (call it an Apple ID issue) and when making choices, choose "Topic not listed". This should finally produce a page of choices of Contact Options. If it were me, I would choose the telephone over Chat.

Handoff ( feature of Continuity) does not depend on the devices being in your Support Profile.

Our friend seventy one .:| 😉 |:. is talking about your "Product Info" on your Profile ( BIO ) page of ASC - not your SupportProfile - BUT - he IS on the right track concerning 'multiple Apple IDs', although it may not be your doing (the reason I asked the leading question above)

hope this helps

ÇÇÇ

Adding products to my Support Profile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.